Lunarsea designs are made for salty souls and can withstand use in water with due care. This said please always rinse your jewels in fresh water & pat dry, follow up with a buff from your complimentary polishing cloth to remove any oxidation and bring back its shine!
To ensure extra longevity the following is suggested:
- Although water friendly for extra longevity you really should avoid water contact swimming pools/spa/saunas/ocean. (Says she that always wear her jewels in the water ;) )
- Sterling silver , crystals & shells are delicate materials dropping/knocking/catching your jewels may cause breakage, this is not considered a fault.
- Prolonged direct sunlight may discolour or fade some crystals and shells
- Try to avoid direct contact with Moisturizers, Detergents, Perfume, Make-up etc (they will cause tarnish/oxidation, but should be removable with polishing cloth)
- Avoid High temperatures
- Avoid Mild or harsh chemicals
- Avoid strenuous activity, where items could be damaged.
- Sterling Silver & Stainless steel will tarnish with wear & exposure. Simply remove tarnish with polishing cloth. We also suggest storing your jewels with silica in airtight bags to avoid oxidisation when not in use.